“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
This was a very rewarding experience since as a Director of Mobile (and part of the leadership team) I had the opportunity to learn more of the non-technical aspect of an IT company, like Strategical Planning or Risk Management. Like every unique experience, I also learned a lot from smart people in the area of Security and End to End Encryption.
Wire offers one of the most comprehensive collaboration suite featuring messenger, voice, video, conference calls, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the most secure end-to-end-encryption.
I joined the company as a full time employee.
- Almost 2 years. Starting in 2019 and ending in 2021.
- Leading and growing both iOS and Android Teams in terms of success and career development.
- Defining product and technical tactics and strategies for the short/mid/long term.
- Responsible for cross-team collaboration and mentoring by making use of software engineering good practices and patterns.
- Work with Product for risk management, feature prioritization, road-mapping and resource management.
- Taking an important role in creating developer relationships and fomenting knowledge sharing and open source contributions.
- Structural changes.
- Investment Rounds.
- Engineering Management.
- Security and Encryption.
- Strategical Planning.
- Profit and Loss.
- Bussiness and Customers.
- Risk Management.