“Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.”
If there is something I would pick out of this project, apart from all the amazing people from open source communities I got to know, it is the fact that I learned Quantum Computing, or at least its basics and Serverless. I also had the chance to speak at big conferences and to contribute to open source projects.
International Business Machines (IBM), is a global technology company that provides hardware, software, cloud-based services and cognitive computing.
I joined the company as a full time employee. in the area of Developer Relations, I contributed with the Quantum Computing Team in order to promote current on progress in this field as well as in the area of Mobile and Cognitive Computing.
- 1.5 years. Starting in 2017 and ending in 2019.
- Important part of a team 6 of developer advocates ensuring it success and goals.
- Participated in several conferences advocating and giving inspiration, educational and entertaining speeches about Quantum Computing, AI, Mobile Development and Software Engineering in general.
- Contributed to open source communities by writing code examples and participating in open source projects.
- Wrote blog posts, tutorials and content about Artificial Intelligent, Open Source and Engineering.
- Created and gave workshops in technology events mainly across Europe.
- Enterprise Company Structural changes.
- Internals of an Enterprise company.
- Quantum Computing.
- Cognitive Computing and AI.
- Huge Enterprise Conferences.
- Adquisition of Red Hat from the inside.
- Organization of big events: IBM and Red Hat.