“Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.”
This is one of the projects I’m more proud of. Lots of acquired knowledge and lessons learned. But the most IMPORTANT part was the people I worked with, those whom I’m frequently in touch with and are part of my life. So grateful.
SoundCloud is the world’s largest open audio platform, powered by a connected community of creators, listeners and curators on the pulse of what’s new, now and next in culture. It has over 190 million tracks from 20 million creators heard in 190 countries.
I joined the company as a full time employee.
- Almost 4 years. Starting in 2014 and ending in 2017.
- Engineer, Tech Lead and Engineering Management.
- Lead team success and goals. Participated in hiring processes and team organization.
- Wrote frameworks and libraries which acted as a base for other developers in order to build up user facing features.
- Maintained cross-cutting concerns within mobile clients.
- Participated in architectural aspects and modularization of mobile clients: Android and iOS.
- Took part of the Continuous Integration and Delivery Pipeline.
- Scalability and complexity.
- Technical challenges.
- Structural changes.
- Investment Rounds.
- Engineering Management.